How do I order marijuana online?

Ordering online is a convenient way to shop at Sparket! You can access our Online Menu at any time to browse our current inventory and seamlessly place an order for pickup! We would ask you be prepared with exact change to expedite this service. Once your order has been processed, you will receive a text message confirming your order is ready for pick up and the amount. Read our full guide on how to order online.

How much marijuana can I buy at one time?

Washington law caps the amount of weed you can purchase and possess at 28 grams, or one ounce, at any given time. You’re limited to 7 grams of any form of cannabis concentrates, however.

If you’re more interested in edibles, you can buy and possess up to a pound of solid marijuana-infused products. The rules on liquids are even more generous, allowing up to 72 ounces at any one time.

Where can I consume my cannabis products legally?

Under Washington State law, it’s illegal to open or consume marijuana or a marijuana infused product in view of the general public. Although this is a somewhat broad definition, you can generally assume it’s safe to use your products in the privacy of your own home. If you’re smoking on an outdoor balcony that overlooks a public street or public area, you would be considered to be in the view of the public, so be mindful of who might be watching.

For tourists planning to buy recreational cannabis while in Washington, call ahead before making your reservations. Some hotels have designated smoking rooms, others do not. You’ll want to ask ahead of time if smoking marijuana is allowed in the room you intend to book. Smoking marijuana in a non-smoking room can result in serious problems for you. Tourists traveling on the Olympic Peninsula or be mindful that the National Park is Federal land where possession of Cannabis can be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. In the state of Washington traveling with Cannabis in your car has the same open container laws as alcohol. If possible best practice is to keep it in a lock box or in the trunk well out of reach of all occupants.

Can I be charged with a DUI for marijuana use?

Absolutely. Like alcohol, the effects of cannabis can impair your ability to drive safely, endangering other drivers. The legal limit is currently set below 5 nanograms per milliliter of blood, anyone testing higher than this will be charged with DUI if caught.

Can I transport my cannabis to other states?

No. Any recreational marijuana you purchase in Washington State must be consumed in Washington state. Even if you intend to take it to another state where marijuana is legal, it’s a violation to transport your purchase outside of state lines. You can not take it on a plane or send it through the mail, either.

Can I consume my cannabis at Sparket?

No, you cannot open, consume or smoke it. Consumption of cannabis product is not allowed in public.

Can I take the cannabis I buy here out of state?

No way! Cannabis and cannabis products may only be consumed within the state of Washington.

Can I re-sell the cannabis I purchase?

You ABSOLUTELY CANNOT resell cannabis as it is a violation of state and federal law. Only state licensed retailers may retail cannabis or cannabis products in Washington.

Do I have to be a Washington state resident?

No you do not! You need only be 21 with a valid picture ID

What forms of identifications are required?

A driver’s license, instruction permit, or an identification card from any state, province of Canada, a U.S. territory, Washington D.C., or identicard issued by a Washington state department of licensing, a U.S. armed forces ID, Passport, Merchant Marine ID or a government- issued Indian Tribal ID card from Washington.

Any expired forms of identification will NOT be accepted. No exceptions.

Who can buy cannabis?

Anyone over the age of 21 with a valid form of identification.

How do I get a medical card?

Speak to your Doctor and obtain a recommendation. This is a 1 page paper form. If you would like to grow more than 6 plants your Doctor must designate this in a special section on the form. The plant section requires their signature and is not valid without it. Also of note, if you would like to designate a provider your Doctor by State Law must fill out this section also.

Bring this form and a valid picture ID to Sparket where you will be entered into the database and issued a Medical Marijuana Patient Card.

What are the advantages of being entered into the Medical Database?

Registration in the Medical Database provides a tax break from our local sales tax, provides arrest protection and allows you to grow up to 15 plants. Upon issuance of your ID card present this to the cashier at checkout for special savings.

Can Minors register in the Medical Database?

Yes, minors are allowed to register in the database!

People under the age of 18 must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian. The parent our legal guardian must also have a valid picture ID and their information must be properly reflected on the Doctor’s recommendation form in the “Designated Provider” section. By state law the Guardian or Parent as well as the child must be photographed and the Medical card issued at Sparket.

If you are over the age of 18, you are not required to be accompanied by an adult to register in the database. Without the proper documentation, however you will be denied entry sparket. If you are under 21 you must have a medical recommendation and register in the database to legally gain access to Sparket.

Visit our Flagship Store, based in Port Angeles, WA.

MON – SAT: 8AM – 10PM | SUN: 10AM – 8PM
Please wait...
Send a message

Sorry, we aren't online at the moment. Leave a message.

Your name
* Email
* Describe your issue
Login now

Need more help? Save time by starting your support request online.

Your name
* Email
* Describe your issue
We're online!

Help us help you better! Feel free to leave us any additional feedback.

How do you rate our support?