Online Ordering Process
Step 1: Create an account (bypass this step if you already have an account)
- Go to the Create Account page. Enter your First Name, Last Name, Cell Phone Number, and Email.
Step 2: Click the circled button to access your details
- Profile – here you can make changes to your personal information — take a picture, upload your medical marijuana card and your driver’s license.
- Activity – view all recent transactions placed through the online ordering system and reorder past orders that are still in stock!
- Notifications – where you can sign up for text message notifications for new and out of stock products that you might be looking for. As soon as they are in stock, we can send you a text message!
Step 3: Find the products you want
- Once you are logged-in, you can browse the Menu by clicking on a category (flower, concentrates, edibles, etc) that interest you. Or, you can search by a product name in the search bar.
- Use the Filters on the left-hand side of the menu to customize your searches.
Step 4: Select the product(s) that you want
- Once you find a product you like, click on the product for more details.
- Select the weight/unit size you want and the appropriate quantities.
- You can either “Buy Now” which will take you straight to the cart OR you can“Add-to-Cart” which will drop you back into the menu so you can continue shopping.
Step 5: Place your order
- Once you have added all the items to your cart, click the “Go to Cart” button or click the shopping cart icon in the top right-hand corner.
- Once in the cart, you can change the weight of the items you had selected (if applicable), as well as change the quantity of the product you have selected.
- If you are satisfied and want to place your order, click “Place order.” Feel free to add a message to your order (e.g. Be there before 6 pm! Thanks!).
That’s it! You’ll receive your order shortly.
- After you’ve placed your order you will receive a text confirmation saying your order has been sent. Once the dispensary receives your order you will receive a text detailing when to expect your order.
- After the dispensary has packaged your order and it’s ready to go, you will receive another text letting you know it’s ready for pickup.